Thursday, May 18, 2006

Journey continues…This time it was BUNGEE JUMPING!


The news which I come across today morning
“Mayhem on Dalal Street as Sensex sees record fall”,
“Mkts in ICU, to be under observation for 48 hours”,
“Markets trading in deep red”,
“Global cues spook market: All Sensex stocks in red”,




Today May 18, 2006, will be a historic day in the Indian Stock Market. Sensex dipped by 826 points in a day. This will be the biggest fall recorded for BSE Sensex index. Just 3 days back I started my Options trading. I have taken a huge risk in investing good amount into Options. Yesterday alone the imaginary Loss which I witnessed is more than the profit which I have realized so far.

Some how, I was not shocked that much though I have invested most of money into Stock Markets! All the news which I read today was not encouraging. I mentally felt being hospitalized for some time.

Nevertheless, I realized an inherent optimistic synergy being generated inside me.

I haven’t gone for bungee jumping (long pending due in my TODO list), but today I felt the feel of doing bungee jumping in stock market. In bungee jumping you know for sure that your legs are tied at one end and you will be
back to the starting point. But the thrill you get on free falling is enormous. Today I just felt the same.

Today it was not a Roller Coaster Ride, rather it was thrilled with Bungee Jumping stunt @ Dalal Street.

Know for sure that I am going to bounce back to the same altitude where I was, and will be scaling up new heights in coming days. Because nothing happend wrt fundamentals of good company in india. Todays shake was due to global fall trend.

Journey Continues!!

1 comment:

Seenivasan said...

I observed something. Blog based on the market isn't pretty exciting when I read the post after a month. It's like reading an old news paper.